[rescue] 1 maybe 2 FREE SGI Crimsons

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Wed Feb 18 20:00:02 CST 2004

Joshua Boyd wrote:

>On Wed, Feb 18, 2004 at 07:23:26PM -0500, Dave McGuire wrote:
>

>>>OK, this is bad.  By the sound of this, she doesn't want a husband, she
>>>wants a footservant.
>>>

>>  ...for that, she'd better be a multi-millionaire who looks like a
>>cross between Lexa Doig and Salma Hayek.
>>

>Plus, she would have to be the sort who would sleep with her footservant.

*A few appropriate lines from the movie "From Dusk till Dawn" for anyone
here who isn't familiar with it....

Santanico Pandemonium(Salma Hayek):* "I'm not gonna drain you completely
you'll be my slave. Because I don't think you're worthy of human blood
you'll feed off the blood of stray dogs. You'll be my foot stool, and at
my command you'll lick the dog shit from my boot heal.
*Seth Gecko(George Clooney):* "Hoo.."
*Santanico Pandemonium**(Salma Hayek)**:* "Since you'll be my dog your
new name will be Spot. Welcome to slavery."
*Seth Gecko**(George Clooney)**:* "No thanks, I already have a wife."

    -Dan Sikorski