[rescue] 1 maybe 2 FREE SGI Crimsons

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Wed Feb 18 18:23:26 CST 2004

On Feb 18, 2004, at 7:19 PM, Phil Stracchino wrote:
>> I am guessing that the recent valentines day (i think that was the
>> problem with my friends crimson)
>> makes people get rid of their beloved hardware. Really his wife was
>> like
>> either ME or Hardware.
>> He has 2 kids so he choose his wife ;-). I just think it is sad to put
>> something in that kind of situation.
>> It's not only the crimsons he wants gone it all his hardware and have
>> him dedicate 101% of his life to her.
>
> OK, this is bad.  By the sound of this, she doesn't want a husband, she
> wants a footservant.

   ...for that, she'd better be a multi-millionaire who looks like a
cross between Lexa Doig and Salma Hayek.

   This guy needs to reach escape velocity from his oppressive marriage.
  With much haste.

   As I'm fond of saying ad infinitum, "you can't have the zebra without
the stripes".

         -Dave

Cape Coral, FL                   feels a little better."     -Ed