[rescue] Sun Ultra 1 + extras / 1 maybe 2 FREE Crimsons

Gerhard Lenerz mail at g-lenerz.de
Wed Feb 18 14:31:32 CST 2004

Hello,

  how bad can one fsck up things when mailing? I guess I made a good
  start...

>>   damn... I wouldn't mind one or two - or simply other larger SGI
>>   gear. But again I'm almost on the wrong end of the globe. :-/
> [cross-thread post] Tell me about it. I wanna Crimson! *sob*
> *mutter mutter living in England mutter* All we ever get over here is BBC
> model Bs!

  The amount of Crimsons available in here currently almost matches
  the number of existing Crimsons I know of over here in Europe. I'm
  sure there are some more, but there are only ~5 of which I at least
  know whom they belong (no, I don't think any is available).

  And that already includes mine. :-/

--
Best regards,
 Gerhard                            mailto:mail at g-lenerz.de