[rescue] Sun Ultra 1 + extras for the taking

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Wed Feb 18 12:49:43 CST 2004

> From: Ido Dubrawsky <idubraws at dubrawsky.org>
> Date: 2004/02/18 Wed PM 05:04:43 GMT
> To: rescue at sunhelp.org
> Subject: [rescue] Sun Ultra 1 + extras for the taking

>   I'm just not going to put the effort into it...I'm looking
> to get an Ultra 60 with 1GB of RAM and at least a 440MHz
> processor and 18GB of disk...I've gotta get CiscoWorks VMS
> running under Solaris and figure out why a customer can't
> seem to do it.

Ido - go bid on this right away, if you are the second highest bidder, you will most likely still be able to get a similar unit for your bid... Forgot to look to see if S/H are $1 on this piece or not...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=20328&item=3077775539

(Link to ebay sale by anysystem.com for U60, 450 MHz, 1 GB, 2x 9G, Rubber Duck ;^)