[rescue] softwareandstuff

Nadine Miller vraptor at promessage.com
Tue Feb 17 14:22:36 CST 2004

Samuel Kopel wrote:

> Sorry I should have included my sources in the first post:
> http://www.bbbsilicon.org/common.html?location=/home/common/www/bindr/report.php&bureau=sanjose&compid=2123
> same link made tiny http://tinyurl.com/3b2sx
>

> http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/retailerratings/displaystore.cfm?storeid=681
>

> Seems like people have no problem ordering and getting deliveries just
> getting in contact with humans if they have a problem.
>

> On Sat, 14 Feb 2004, Lionel Peterson wrote:
>
>>Yeah, no serious problems - what are you hearing?

I live in San Jose, so I go to the store.  Given what
I have seen in the store (e.g. quality, labelling, staff
attitude), I really wouldn't consider getting stuff
by mail order from them.

It's quite a lot different when you can show up with
receipt and broken stuff in hand than trying to deal
with people over the phone/email.

=Nadine=