[rescue] Rescue us! (no IKEA necessary)

Phil Stracchino alaric at caerllewys.net
Mon Feb 16 21:10:28 CST 2004

On Mon, Feb 16, 2004 at 09:39:04PM -0500, James wrote:
> Oh this is so not good. Crawl spaces have serious moisture problems anyways.
> Adding hot super-saturated air is a sure ticket to moldsville and
> rottingwood. Do you find wood that crumbles or wood that has a white stringy
> film on it? How about large dark spots?

I haven't ventured underneath this thing.  It's falling apart, the roof
leaks, the ceilings are growing mold, it's only nominally fit for human
habitation.  But in practical terms, we've nowhere else to go until I
find a job.  It was supposed to be temporary quarters for four to six
weeks -- 20 months ago....

 : alaric at caerllewys.net|alaric-ruthven at earthlink.net|alaric at novylen.net  :