[rescue] Re: [geeks] IKEA "Jerker" desk instructions?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 16 15:46:08 CST 2004

On Mon, 2004-02-16 at 15:49, Kevin wrote:
> I've got a copy of that lying around here but have never gotten
> around to reading it.  Maybe i'll pick it up this weekend.
>
> /KRM
>
> On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 14:46:09 -0600
> Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:
> >
> > My latest bathroom reading is "When Wizards Stay Up Late",
> > which is *still* a good book.

SunHelp book reviews?

I've got several I'd be willing to contribute (since I'm too lazy to put
them up myself)... I've read a lot of good books lately, esp. ones that
can be found at alibris.com (?) or half.com for decent prices. I also
troll the "BOOK SALE" dealers that pop up in closed strip mall shops,
50-75% off cover for first edition hardbacks of books like "Weaving the
Web" (current read), Code, and books about the "Internet Revolution"
from the pre-Dot Bomb era...

--
======
Lionel