[rescue] Re: [geeks] IKEA "Jerker" desk instructions?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 16 15:40:49 CST 2004

On Mon, 2004-02-16 at 15:49, Dave McGuire wrote:

>    Well the computer rooms I've worked in haven't had "resident"
> operators.  No mainframes, and only a few minis.

The key defining element for Computer Room vs. other appelation, is the
percentage of machines in the room that are actually:

 1) Plugged into a power source
 2) Turned on
 3) Running something other than an entertainment screen saver

(Of course, points will be deducted for having a tidy, organized
presentation, if said room is in a domestic setting ;^)

--
======
Lionel