[rescue] another sandia/los Alamos auction

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Wed Feb 11 22:47:10 CST 2004

On 2/10/04 10:33 PM, "Tom Ponsford"  wrote:

> If you are within driving distance of Albuquerque, New Mexico. I would highly
> recomend going to the Bentley's Sandia/Los Alamos labs auction this weekend.

Hmm. I see a lot of Apple stuff, too, especially "Apple G3 Green" which if
means they were G3 towers I'd love to pick up for sufficiently low values of
"really cheap". G4's, too.

Whoever gets to go, give us a report. Poop to living in Minnesota where we
don't have such cool sales (at least that I know about) not to mention snow
and 16 degree weather...

Steve