[rescue] Solaris 10 on Sun Hardware

Stephen Sukovich ssukovich at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Feb 11 16:47:21 CST 2004

>sparccluster was a bunch of SS10s hooked together on a 10baseT switch
>(Kalpana) with fancy firmware. I've got an "architecture paper" around
>here somewhere from one of the guys who designed it.

>It was basically a large-scale NFS server.

Occasionally on ebay I see a sbus card called a sun cluster card of all
things. I remember it saying it had a speed of 200mbps or was that
200MB/s it looked like it was some type of big cable that connected it
to something else. I thought maybe that is how they were connected.

Sigh everyone has piles of ss10s and ss5s and ss20s that they are giving
away in CA and TX, and me trapped here in florida with crazy vector man

Must hold of my dream of a cluster of sparcs...

Stephen Sukovich