[rescue] Solaris 10 on Sun Hardware

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Wed Feb 11 12:27:08 CST 2004

I said earlier that support for Ultra 1 and Ultra 2 were discontinued
as of Solaris 10.  It appears I was incorrect--only Ultra 1 was
discontinued.  The release notes indicate that Solaris no-longer runs in
32-bit mode on either 32-bit or 64-bit CPUs nor does it run at all on
UltraSPARC-I CPUs.

Sorry for the previous misinformation.  Long live the Ultra 2!

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Being on the Internet is not the same as being
Elgin, TX         (   famous.  That's like calling Cheetos 'dinner'."