[rescue] Speaking of retro...

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Tue Feb 10 23:24:29 CST 2004

I just got my Dumpster CUBE from Dan Mayfield online.

I'll just have to filch the pretty logo off the NeXT Printer that I got
and grab some NeXT black paint and it'll be good as new.  These are
built beautifully... and quite adept at surviving a rough dumpstering
to my surprise.

Trogdor the Burninator is a
25Mhz 68040 Cube
64MB RAM
4.3 GB SCA Quantum hard drive
2.88 MB Floppy
NEC 1630 CD-ROM in a Sun 411 case on top
N4000 Megapixel 17" Mono display
Non-ADB keyboard and mouse
OPENSTEP 4.2 Developer + EOF 2.1

Andrew