[rescue] The FrankenPIX is complete!

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Feb 9 08:26:48 CST 2004

On Mon, Feb 09, 2004 at 08:51:37AM +0100, Bjrn Ramqvist wrote:
> Is the software anywhere limited to the BX440-board specificly? Is it
> limited to 450MHz CPU other than in the board itself?

Its not "limited" to anything CPU-wise; I could put a 1Ghz cpu on that
board and it would work.  THe 520 originally shipped with a 266Mhz I think.

I used that specific Intel board because I knew it would work with the
flash card.  I think some other Intel boards would work, but the 520 is
based around a SE440BX-2.

Bill

--
bill bradford