[rescue] FS/FT: HUGE lot of DEC/PDP/VAX handbooks and manuals

Patrick Finnegan pat at computer-refuge.org
Sun Feb 8 00:13:08 CST 2004

On Sat, 7 Feb 2004, Bill Bradford wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
> I've got a huge lot of DEC PDP/VAX/etc handbooks and manuals that I need to
> move out now that I'm concentrating primarily on newer Apple and Sun stuff.

If no one else grabs this (unlikely), I'd be interested in them if for no
other reason than trying to get them scanned/PDF'd and availble for the
docs that aren't availble.

You might also want to contact Al Kossow: he maintains a huge archive of
this sort of thing, and I'd rather have these go to him to get scanned (if
he doesn't have them already) than to sit in some private collector's
basement growing mold. His email is: aek at spies.com

Pat
--
Purdue University ITAP/RCS