[rescue] speaking of older sparcs

Brian bri at sonicboom.org
Sat Feb 7 02:26:05 CST 2004

My first attempt didnt get me very far, I got

Sun Ultra 2 UPA/SBus (2 X UltraSPARC 168MHz), No Keyboard
OpenBoot 3.1.5, 256 MB memory installed, Serial #8438711.
Ethernet address 8:0:20:80:c3:b7, Host ID: 8080c3b7.

Boot device: disk  File and args:

Same result both with or without a sol9 cd in the drive, it just stops
there, I waited several minutes.

I saw a poist where someone fixed it with set nvram-defaults or something
similar, but I do not appear to be able to type in..

    Brian