[rescue] its alive.. ALIVE!

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Feb 6 10:52:37 CST 2004

I'm getting more RAM this morning (one of my sticks is bad) and two Intel NICs
this afternoon.

whee!

Cisco Secure PIX Firewall BIOS (3.6)

Booting Floppy

Flash=i28F640J5 @ 0x300
Reading 2028032 bytes of image from flash.
64MB RAM
Flash=i28F640J5 @ 0x300
BIOS Flash=AT29C257 @ 0xfffd8000

                               ||        ||
                               ||        ||
                              ||||      ||||
                          ..:||||||:..:||||||:..
                         c i s c o S y s t e m s
                        Private Internet eXchange

                        Cisco Secure PIX Firewall

Cisco Secure PIX Firewall Version 5.2(1)

Licensed Features:
Failover:       Enabled
VPN-DES:        Enabled
VPN-3DES:       Disabled
Maximum Interfaces:     6
Cut-through Proxy:      Enabled
Guards:         Enabled
Websense:       Enabled
Throughput:     Unlimited
ISAKMP peers:   Unlimited

Not enough network interface cards installed.
    PIX requires at least 2 interface cards,
    but only 0 interfaces were found.

Rebooting....

--
bill bradford