[rescue] FS/FT: Sun Interface Converter (PS2-to-Sun KB/Mouse)

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Feb 6 00:26:19 CST 2004

Anybody need a Sun Interface Converter ("Sible") box?

Same thing I reviewed here:

http://www.sunhelp.org/review-hardware-adapter.php

I just don't have a need for it anymore, as any non-USB-interface
Suns I've got are all serial console now.

Sun quit selling these midway through 2003, and the exact same device from
Kinesis (who no longer lists it on their web site), without the Sun logo,
was $175 in October 2003 (I know because work had to order one).

Will sell for $50 (shipping included) or trade for something interesting..
I'm just trying to clear the house of all the stuff I'll never use.

Bill

--
bill bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net