[rescue] restorations and keyboards

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Tue Feb 3 14:04:40 CST 2004

This crap happens all the time where i live, in downtown Miami
and Miami Beach.  The cities are dead set on keeping so much of
the "Art Deco" crap (most of which was ugly, poorly
constructed garbage when it was new, much less now) that it
severely hinders progress and construction in those areas.

I think most of those crap building should be demol'd and
replaced with good parking garages :)  If the parking garage has
a 1930's facade, fine with me, as long as the damn thing is
functional.

/KRM