[rescue] restorations and keyboards

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Tue Feb 3 09:01:16 CST 2004

Kevin <kevin at mpcf.com> wrote:
> As long as you don't paint it fluorescent green and stick 40 blue neon
> lights along with 10 knob adjusted variable speed fans in there it's fine.

Oh, when I wanted to build a new colo box, I took a battered old AT case I
got back in 1994 and that had many x86 boards go through it, and sprayed it
fluorescent orange on the front and lime green on the sides. After all, it's
a colo box, it's not offending *my* eyes.

But it's a PC so that's probably fine :)

--
There's an entire desktop environment on a certain free UNIX-like excuse for
an OS that I don't use for one simple reason. It uses portmap. The only way