[rescue] OT: Should I Cisco Cert?

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Mon Feb 2 18:37:54 CST 2004

On Mon, 2 Feb 2004, Phil Stracchino wrote:

> Heavy use of ketchup on your hamburgers can take you a long way in this
> regard.  I advise caution when showering, though, lest the fruits of
> your labors be unwittingly brought to naught.

ObRescue: I recommend(?) the radiation from a Sun GDM-20D11 monitor.
After a few months of using it, both the front of my beard and the
front of my hair were noticeably lighter than the back of my head and
the sides of my beard.

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Some people grow out of the petty theft of
Elgin, TX         (   childhood.  Others grow up to be CEOs and