[rescue] more stuff that needs to find a new home.

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Mon Feb 2 15:04:10 CST 2004

On Mon, 2 Feb 2004, Kay wrote:

> 14.4" LCD.. and i have the docking station...

Did you get my mail from earlier?  I've been having mail problems and am
really interested in that laptop if you're not wanting to get much for
it.  SWMBO's laptop died this morning, and class starts soon. :(

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Some people grow out of the petty theft of
Elgin, TX         (   childhood.  Others grow up to be CEOs and