[rescue] IRIX issue #2, seeing the new vfe board

koehler at shaw.ca koehler at shaw.ca
Sun Feb 1 21:49:29 CST 2004

Hi Sheldon and All,

IFIRC, on my XL there is a monitor command which updates the hardware inventory.  I used it when changing CPU boards around.  I dont remember the exact command, though, but its something obvious. - Found it - "update".  See, it was obvious - ( bangs head on desk ).

Cheers, Geoff

Geoff Koehler
Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Home of the SART Observatory