[rescue] sc2000 pics

Kevin Loch kloch at gurunet.net
Wed Dec 22 23:04:29 CST 2004

I finally received the last of the ram needed to max out my sc2000.  Now
all I need is
to replace the two remaining sm81's with sm81-2's.

Here are some pics of it (and unloading it at the house).  The four
nylon tipped bolts were
severely bent, I had to hammer them "straight" to remove them.  The four
inch step between
the garage and the basement turned out to be the most difficult part of
the move.  Any ramp
I tried to build was too weak for the unit.  Extending the safety foot
on the front of the unit
and using that as a lever to tilt it with made it possible.

http://www.maj.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=83762