[rescue] 64 meg memory for SS20 available...

Wes Will wwill at siu.edu
Wed Dec 22 12:36:36 CST 2004

SS20 is what I've got.  The offer sent last night, nothing you needed?

PCI RAID card, nice one, will send model numbers if you need.

Need any 4-gig IBM SCSI drives, I have several.  Or Seagate ST32155's, I
have more.  30-pin or 72-pin SIMMS?  Some 30, quite a bit more 72, various
sizes.

Cash, how much for one bank-full?  Paypal or I can mail you a checque.

--
wes will