[rescue] Door Prize

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at twmaster.com
Tue Dec 21 21:01:42 CST 2004

On Tuesday, December 21, 2004, at 08:48  PM, Bill Bradford wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 21, 2004 at 08:45:41PM -0500, Mike Nicewonger wrote:
>> Nothing special. Get up at 5:30 AM go to Office Depot's humongo
>> whorehouse in Odenton MD and deliver piles of boxes...
>> I get home about 7:30 or 8 PM. Ugh.
>
> Is it more satisfying than IT?

Well it's different. I like being out and about as opposed to being
locked up in a building all day. I still have peckerheads to deal with
but thankfully no PHBs.

> I'd love a non-IT job, but the money just isnt the same. 8-(

I made >$200 today. I'll be averaging $1100-1200/week.

--
Mike N

I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with "Guess" on it. So I said
"Implants?"
She hit me.