[rescue] Door Prize

sammy ominsky s at avoidant.org
Mon Dec 20 16:35:15 CST 2004

So who thought the day would come where a SunBlade 100 would be a
rescue?

I had a job interview today, and afterward, the center director (not
the person to whom I'd be reporting) asked if I wanted a SunBlade 100.

"Uh, yes thanks."

I haven't turned it on  yet.  I'll need a monitor and USB keyboard out
of storage first.  It says 500MHz HB1.4.1/128MB/CD 48X.  Some of that's
obvious, but what's HB1.4.1?  Also, what kind of RAM does it take? I
assume it'll run happier with more.

Any upgrade path?  Graphics options? SCSI controllers?  Faster CPUs?
Anything?

Whee!

---sambo