[rescue] Closet cleaning time. Piles of stuff cheap or free

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Dec 19 19:34:39 CST 2004

On Sun, Dec 19, 2004 at 08:09:34PM -0500, Mike Nicewonger wrote:
> Aw c'mon Bill. Can't you hear it calling your name? It's even brand
> new, unmolested by another admin's grubby paws! (Well ok, other than
> *my* mitts that is ;)
> I *know* you want it. Admit it. Search your feelings. You know it's
> true!
> /me runs away fast!

Dude, right now I'm in the "what computers do I *really* need" stage of
cleaning out stuff - the more I get rid of, the less I have to move! :)

I think we found "the house" yesterday... The next 3 weeks will tell if
we end up in it or not.

Any Houston rescuers want to have an Ikea furniture build-fest sometime
in January?  I'll provide beer/soft drinks/pizza/bbq/etc if you want to
come over and help put furniture together..  If things go well, it will
be near Westheimer/Tanglewilde.

Bill

--
bill bradford