[rescue] Windows 2000

Jochen Kunz jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Fri Dec 17 19:17:27 CST 2004

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 01:04:01 -0700
Tom Ponsford <tponsford at theriver.com> wrote:

[WinNT on Motorola PowerStack II]
> Yeah, It can be done, providing you can find the latest ARC firmware,
> which seem to have mysteriously disappeared from IBM's ftp site:
I am surely not going to infect this litle, nice machine with M$. ;-)
Even better, I am on the way bringing NetBSD to it.

> IBM released a NT version of the 40p, the 6015, which was identical to
> the 7022, which had the 601 processor. It could also be installed on
> the 43p (7248) which had the 604 processor. There were probably a few
> more models too.
Ewww. I have a 40P, a 43P-100, two 43P-140 and two 43P-150. But again:
No M$, NetBSD. It already runns on the 40P, -100 and -140. A port to the
-150 is in work.
--

tsch|_,
       Jochen