[rescue] Sparc Classic X on Ebay

Jochen Kunz jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Fri Dec 10 03:58:53 CST 2004

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 00:15:34 +0000
Dan Williams <williams.dan at gmail.com> wrote:

> I bought an ultra 5 on ebay last month for #20, it had no memory, or
> drives. But when it came it had 256mb a 9gb drive and a cdrom. Can't
> moan at that.
Well. When I bought the U1s and the SS5 I also bought a U10 without RAM
but with Creator 2D for 60,- EUR. Not that good as the U1s and the SS5,
but I needed the U10 for a particular purpose. When I bought my Octane
it was advertised with 512 MB RAM an a single 9 GB disk. When I tested
it at home it had 2 GB RAM, two 9 GB and a 18 GB disk. So I think the
60,- EUR for the U10 are OK. :-)
--

tsch|_,
       Jochen