[rescue] Booting SATA on an old BIOS

Goten goten at squad-wars.com
Thu Dec 9 12:11:33 CST 2004

Thanks Bill. Incidentally, there was a thread a while back on a "Nice
carrying case for a Powerbook", that's equally off-topic for the list...
My reasoning for using the Rescue list is a) there are a lot of people
who go into a lot more depth with computers with more advanced kit, and
I'm more likely to get a useful answer here than on some forum somewhere...

Bill Bradford wrote:

>On Thu, Dec 09, 2004 at 11:44:27AM +0000, Shirker wrote:
>

>>Why not go try it on an x86-specific mailing list? This thread isn't
>>about either rescuing anything, or Suns.
>>

>Why not let *me* decide what's appropriate on here?  This list is also
>full of knowledgeable people who can help solve a problem quickly.
>
>Bill

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.