[rescue] FS/FT Sun SS1000e + 1010 loaded with drives

Thomas Gallaway rescue at port11.net
Fri Aug 27 16:59:54 CDT 2004

I have following available in the DC are if there is interest:

Sun SS1000
Dual Unknown CPU's. Presto serve, Disk Tray ('s?).
Only 1 CPU board.
This is the enterprise edition.
Missing the HBA and Fiber to connect to the 1010.

Belonging to it:
Sun 1010
Loaded with about 30 2gb sca drives. I belief this one can take 9gb's max.
All caddy's in there.

No HBA but those should be fairly easy to acquire.

DC Area. Pickup preferred. If you want this shipped you'd probably have
to organize some sort of freight
company to pick it up. This is so heavy. Those would survive a tornado
hit (maybe a project for the future
hehehe).

Make offer. If not it'll collect dust in my storage locker until I find
some use for it.

-- Thomas