[rescue] FS: AlphaServer 4100 parts

Janet L. Campbell janet at foonly.com
Wed Aug 25 14:21:32 CDT 2004

I'm finally cleaning out some of my extra odds and ends, and these popped
out of the stack:

Eight AS4100 466MHz/4M CPU boards (DEC p/n B3004-DA)
Sixteen AS4100 256MB memory boards (DEC p/n B3030-EA)

These were working pulls.  An AS4100 can normally fit four CPU boards and
eight memory boards, and to my knowledge these boards will not work in any
other Alpha system.

I'm in need of cash but these will be pretty reasonable ($50-100/GB
depending on quantity, etc).  Shipping will be pretty cheap.

-Janet