[rescue] Solaris 10 build 63

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Mon Aug 23 02:53:53 CDT 2004

On Sun, 22 Aug 2004, Bill Bradford wrote:

> You *have* to use the 3-CD install procedure now.

LAME.

WTF, Sun?  If Sun's going to ram Java down our throats for something as
platform-specific as an OS installer (where's the benefit of write once,
run anywhere, here?), they should at least outsource it to someone who
can write Java with better than next-day service.

Is Jumpstart still an option?

> I'd say it will probably be improved by the time they do the full
> public release.

Yeah, just like SMC.  *puke*

--
Jonathan Patschke )"We're Germans and we use Unix.  That's a combination
Elgin, TX        (  of two demographic groups known to have no sense of