[rescue] FS: Sun E5500 Guts

William Barnett-Lewis wlewis at mailbag.com
Wed Aug 18 15:14:49 CDT 2004

Hello all,

I have the 8 slot center plane with 6 250mhz/4mb cpus and 3 GB ram on 2
cpu boards, clock board, 2 I/O SBus I/O boards (one has 1 ATM and 1 SCSI
cards on it) and disk board with one 9.1 GB disk in it. To my knowledge
the system is complete and would run if put in a rack but I do not have
an appropriate power cord for it.

This is quite heavy, so pickup from Madison, Wisconsin, is preferred
though if you're willing to pay for shipping, I can do so.

Basically I'd like to get it out of my basement and get a few of the
pennies I spent on it back, but honestly, best offer gets it. I just
don't have the ability to set it up and use it as I had hoped. I'd like
to get it out of my basement preferably without the hassles of ebay.

Thanks,

William
--
Live like you will never die, love like you've never been hurt, dance
like no-one is watching.