[rescue] Getting IRIX patches

Shawn Wallbridge shawn at synack-hosting.com
Wed Aug 18 11:06:04 CDT 2004

It was in response to someone complaining about Windows Update. When
you have 200 Windows machines and your choices are letting them get to
WU and relying on the user to update the machine (and hope nothing goes
wrong), manually doing it yourself, or leaving your machines unpatched,
I would rather run a Windows server than any of the above options.

shawn