[rescue] INstalling and configuring PHP and netpbm on IRIX

Sheldon T. Hall shel at cmhcsys.com
Sun Aug 15 13:44:30 CDT 2004

I've installed the current freeware versions of php and netpbm so that I can
run a photo gallery application in-house on my Challenge, running IRIX
6.5.20.

All the installations went without error messages, but I'm damned if I can
figure out how to make it work.  Googling for configuration information on
php turns up lots of stuff about running it on Windows, but none about IRIX.

Can anyone point me to some prescriptive instructions for this?

Thanks.

-Shel
--
Sheldon T. Hall