[rescue] Very Small SBUS System?

Michael Dombrowski ab1244 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 13 19:04:15 CDT 2004

Hello All,
What's the smallest complete SBUS system? I need:

Ethernet
Serial
1x Open SBUS slot for my card
Decent CPU (see below)

I know the Sparcplug is pretty darn small, and would
be great for my uses except that the case would
increase the size quite a bit. I seem to remember that
it came with a custom case that was very small, but I
can't seem to find one. CPU speed isn't so important
for me, SM51 would do it, but no slower which rules
out lunchboxes. Also important is availability, if I
can't get my hands on one it's not much use to me.

Thanks
Mike