[rescue] looking for slocket

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Tue Aug 10 23:07:27 CDT 2004

Well, I know PC's aren't exactly 'loved' here... but I
know there are a fair amount of folks who have stashes
of PC hardware....

It is quasi 'rescue' related (rescuing an old dual
slot 1 mainboard into something useful).

I found out in the processof trying to do this with
more modern processors that one of my Iwill Slocket II
(version 2.0) slockets is bad (when it warms up it
will eventually cause the system to crash with
spectacular flashing charcter screen display).

So... anyone out there got one or more Iwill
Slockets (version 2.0) ?

Or.. anyone have a pair of high quality slockets that
will support coppermine and dual processor operation
(along with adjustable voltage and fsb settings) ???

Thanks,

  -- Curt