[rescue] Digital load

Phil Stracchino alaric at caerllewys.net
Sat Aug 7 23:24:43 CDT 2004

We are now the proud owners of three Alphaservers (two 4000s, one
compliete, one not, and I'm not sure what model the other is) and ten
Storageworks disk arrays, all stacked in twoo 72" Digital racks courtesy
of Ethan.

(http://co.ordinate.org/digital.jpg)

Now I need to find some documentation on this stuff so I can figure out
what's what and how it all needs to hook together, so I can figure out
what I need in order to get the complete booted and see what I can learn
from it.

I'm too exhausted to eat any supper though.

--
  ========== Fight Back!  It may not be just YOUR life at risk. ==========
  alaric at caerllewys.net : phil-stracchino at earthlink.net : phil at novylen.net