[rescue] A Question about Snappy phone stuff

Mike Meredith mike at blackhairy.demon.co.uk
Tue Aug 3 12:19:22 CDT 2004

On Mon, 2 Aug 2004 10:10:12 -0700, Sheldon T. Hall wrote:
>  Mike Meredith says...
> > noise was, I was surprised to find people trying to sell me things
> > over it.
>
> ... and you're paying for it.

Eh? It wouldn't surprise me, but I don't know of how they're getting me
to pay for the calls (I'm probably having a dumb moment).

> do forever
> 	while not ringing; do
> 		sleep 1
> 	done
> 	send "Hello" with risingInflection

Looks easier than what I was planning ... something along the lines of
those multiple choice things you get when you contact a support line.
Except of course it'd be intentionally constructed like a maze.