[rescue] A Question about Snappy phone stuff

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757tech.net
Mon Aug 2 10:36:55 CDT 2004

> I seldom use the phone for anything other than dial-up, but I'd still
> love to get a nice PBX when I get my own house.

We have a merlin legend in our house (two roomates and myself). It does
pretty well, although I don't use the phone much either. As a matter of
fact, I'm thinking eventually I will probably move to economy phone
service (incoming free, outgoing pay). Cell phones are crushing the need
for wireline.

At our clubhouse/office, there is another Merlin Legend system w/ the
Intuity system.

My roomate has Vonage, and the endoing is hooked into the PBX as well.

--
: www.757tech.com  757 Technologies  (757)233-9460