[rescue] A Question about Snappy phone stuff

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757tech.net
Mon Aug 2 10:12:22 CDT 2004

> Used to be a lot of phone systems based on OS/2 as well - our
> "switchboard"/voicemail system at $JOB-4 was an OS/2 box ('98).
> Bill

Wierd.

I own Audix boxes (Intuity on a MAP/5 platform, and a Voice Power on the
IS-3 platform.

Anyone else a phone geek? Anyone have Audix install tapes? I have a legit
MAP/5 but if something happens to it I can't reinstall.

The boot floppies to get it to the point of loading from a backup tape
would be good enuff.

--
: www.757tech.com  757 Technologies  (757)233-9460