[rescue] A Question about Snap Servers

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757tech.net
Mon Aug 2 00:22:27 CDT 2004

> Now, I *did* see one Intel server board that had a serial BIOS that
> wasn't like that, but it has been a long time and I don't remember the
> details.  However, I believe it was a lot like DEC Alpha firmware.

You know how Intel has like the 440BX chipset and stuff? There is a letter
after the name in the model I've heard that signifies text console. It
does redirect the bios even.

The VaLinux fullon boxes that are dual PIII intel server boards have it.

--
: www.757tech.com  757 Technologies  (757)233-9460