[rescue] disksuite

bitrot bitrot at cat5.be
Sun Aug 1 00:15:35 CDT 2004

ok have gotten the following idea.

a) solaris has great software raid, but really lacks
a decent user interface. It is VERY POWERFUL and a tad
confusing to use until you play with it a lot

b) works well for $0.00

I know have 3 state databases across 3 different drives
and a raid 1 running on my 2 external drives. thanks
for all the help.

ps: I am really pissed that blueprint is TOAST it was the
ONLY good source of understandable docs. from sun.

b.s.

dangerous content by MailScanner software run
by SILIQ Limited, and is believed to be clean.