[rescue] Current collections...

Joshua Boyd jdboyd at jdboyd.net
Mon Apr 5 14:12:05 CDT 2004

On Mon, Apr 05, 2004 at 01:53:32PM -0500, William Barnett-Lewis wrote:

> 1 SS4/70 48 mb. Not in use as my only SCA drive is too tall for the
> case. (Anyone want to trade a 9 gb Seagate SCA drive for one that will
> fit in a SS4 case?) It's CD-ROM is was donated to the HP in an external
> case.

I believe I have some spare 2g drives.  If you feel a padded envelope is
protection enough, they are yours for the cost of USPS shipment (and the
envelope).  If you want better packing, they are yours for the cost of
shipment via placing the drive in static bag on a UPS store counter and
having them do the packaging/shipping.