[rescue] MaxIMPACT graphics card for I2

Chris Purdy escher2 at chartermi.net
Fri Sep 26 11:53:28 CDT 2003

Does anyone have a MaxIMPACT card w/TRAM that they would be willing to part
with?

I am looking at purchasing one, and don't know what a fair price is.  This is
through a private seller I met on e-bay.  Maybe she's on-list.. ;)

Anyways, what is a reasonable price for this card?

By the way.... Why in the hell is the SGI freeware so damn hard to install
without conflicts???? I could have installed Solaris twice in the amount of
time it has taken me to understand and resolve the conflicts.

Thanks,

Chris