[rescue] Sparcstations

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Sun Sep 7 14:39:36 CDT 2003

I have 5 or 6 Sparcstation 20 bases for sale.

I have 3 Sparcstation 10 systems (minus hard drives) for sale
(I think they are all SM41, 100+ meg ram, most I think have CG3 or CG6
graphics).

I'm asking $20 each plus actual shipping costs.

If there are particular parts/guts you want out of one you buy, I will
ship only what you want and dispose of the rest locally.

-- Curt

Curtis Wilbar
Hawk Mountain Networks

rescue at
t       a
e       w
n       k
.niatnuom

My e-mail is protected against viruses and spam by MailGuardian
                  http://www.mailguardian.net
          Top notch protection at unbelievable prices