[rescue] Q: O2 rescue

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 29 22:07:02 CST 2003

--- Kurt Huhn <kurt at k-huhn.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 16:17:56 -0800 (PST)
> Lionel Peterson wrote:
>
> > What does it mean when the "power" light blinks amber/orange?
>
> I know from experience that this is a memory issue of some kind.

Thanks to all, I'll give it a try with the memory from the "good" O2...

> Make sure everything is seated fully.
> *sheepish and red-faced grin*

That's right up there with buying repair parts to "fix" a printer that
isn't picking up paper from the tray, only to findout the printer is
set to ignore the tray...

My friend can be so stupid sometimes. ;^)

=====
Lionel

"I am not into examining other peoples' dumps..." - Sheldon T. Hall