[rescue] AT&T 3b2's for rescue

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Wed Oct 29 16:21:44 CST 2003

On Wed, 2003-10-29 at 17:04, Joshua Boyd wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 29, 2003 at 04:55:06PM -0500, Steve Sandau wrote:
>
> > I'm not particulary hung up on them either. I guess it depends on
> > Joshua's plans. Whatever happens is OK with me. Partly, I just like to
> > drive. :-)
> >
> > Josh??
>

> Well, I certainly don't particularly want the 3b2s.  Not close enough to
> my main interests given the space I have available to me at this time.
> In a week or two I can pick them up, and meet some one to take them from
> me.

How far are you from Steve's father's place in CT ?  Is that a
doable distance ?

> I would be fairly highly in favor of Chris Hademark taking them though.

Well, #1 they should go to the person with the most interest, and
in lieu of that someone willing to take them.... seems like Steve and
I are lined up for the latter position provided that Steve's father's
place in CT is within a doable distance for Geoff.

-- Curt