[rescue] AT&T 3b2's for rescue

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Wed Oct 29 10:30:30 CST 2003

Joshua Boyd wrote:

> The offer will continue to hold indefinately.  However, I'm not actually
> picking up the machines until someone is committed to taking them from
> me because I have no place to store them for a period of time longer
> than a few days.

Unfortunately the offer will not hold indefinately. He needs the space
and is unable do anything with them. If they aren't rescued in a few
weeks, he'll have to get someone to haul them to the trash.

They are not that big, One is about a 4U, the other is either the same
size or a 2u. The problem is that they are heavy and he cannot lift
anything at all.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com 972-54-608-069